Saturday, December 6, 2008

OBE or lucid dream?

Went to bed last night at about 12:30 and got up at 6:30. Ate 3/4 of a granola bar and read from Energy Work again for around 20 minutes when I started to feel like I had been awake long enough. Went to the back room and got situated and continued doing energy work.

This time I made better effort at following a procedure of getting out of body. I worked on relaxing, then on clearing my mind, and then on getting into a trance. Soon I was in or near the trance state...

For the first time I really FELT vibrations. When I tried to make them stronger they started to go away and I felt myself coming out of trance. This is a lesson to learn: trying too hard will kill it. So I reminded myself to "relax into" that feeling and then they kicked in pretty hard. Soon after that I started feeling that floating, drifting exit sensation.

Well, this is where I'm not sure if I became lucid or was actually out of body, or both. I felt like I had "landed" on the floor. I got up and started toward the doorway. Walking down the hallway, everything was backward. My son's room was on my right, and there were a bunch of pictures on the wall to my left. I was still having difficulty moving and was kind of staggering and leaning on the wall. As I came to the end of the hallway it turned into a dream.

A guy's bare foot poked out from the end of the hallway. That foot belonged to a friend of my uncle and aunt. Then I was in a parking garage at some tennis courts in Gainesville and my Aunt was playing tennis. Soon after I lost lucidity.

I think losing lucidity was due to already being tired. I felt low on energy due to a long work week, and this may have affected my ability to stay lucid. Either way, I was able to remember this experience pretty clearly when I woke up a couple hours later so that is a good thing.

This waking up after 5-6 hours sure works well if you can manage to wake up!

No comments: