Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not a lot to report...

Very little to report over the last couple of weeks due to "extenuating circumstances" (wow, I just used the word extenuating). I had a ridiculous cold for almost two weeks so I was trying to get as much rest as possible, work has been very busy, my son has had a lot of school work to do, Halloween activities, etc. The big one, however, is that I've been working very hard to get ready for a talent show of sorts that I'll be performing in this Friday (tomorrow). The "talent show" part sounds the ghey, but this show is a big deal to me. It's at a big event downtown that thousands of people attend. A lot of friends, family, and co-workers will be cheering me on, plus the video will be online, so you can see what I'm putting extra effort into getting ready. Plus the winner of the whole thing wins a trip to New York City, so that's a nice incentive.

From being sick I noticed how much my energy levels affect practicing AP. My dream recall was far less and my desire to get out of bed and attempt AP dropped significantly. This makes a good case for exercise and good diet if you are attempting to learn AP. Keep the stress levels low and the energy levels high!!

No comments: