Friday, November 28, 2008

2nd Success!! Sort of...

Today I ditched the alarm clock method for the way I had my first success a few weeks ago. I woke up at 5:45am but this time I didn't eat anything because I didn't even feel slightly hungry. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I pigged out like a starving kid in China. Then I picked up Energy Work by Robert Bruce (highly recommend) and did a bunch of energy work for about 30 minutes. Finally I went and laid down in the back room on the futon and continued doing energy work and trying to get into trance.

I can't say I'm proficient at getting into trance... at least not at getting into deep trance. When I meditate I try to get into trance and I might get to the point where I begin to lose some sensation in my body, particularly my hands, but after that I generally don't "feel" like I'm in a trance at all. This is something I want to work on because my goal is to be able to induce astral projection at will.

So anyway as I'm laying there and trying to get into trance and doing energy body loosening I finally catch myself going to sleep. Once I caught myself at this level I exhaled deeply... or really, exhaled twice and the exit sensations came on very strong. It's such a strange energetic feeling... maybe this is the vibrations that people describe often.

The exit sensations feel to me like a lot of floating and movement and are always accompanied by auditory noises. This time was a little strange though - I thought I was out of my body because of the exit sensations. I was hearing my own voice talking and I could see but it was hard to tell where I was. I "willed" myself to go see my son and nothing happened. Then I figured out that I was still in my body was completely disassociated with the physical. Around the time I figured this out I re-associated with my body and then I couldn't get back to the exit sensations.

So I'm definitely considering this a success as I definitely had the ability to get OB, but got confused during the process. Nonetheless, I have to consider the fact that both times I've done the above process I've had more success that at any other time. I will definitely continue this in the future and most likely every day this weekend.

The only drawback of this method is that it takes a full morning to do, so it would be really difficult to do during the work-week.

No comments: