Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Energy Work

So I've had quite a dry spell lately due partially to some external factors, but I also discovered an internal factor that had changed over this time period...

Around the time I had some success, I was doing a LOT more energy work. Since then my daily energy work has almost totally slacked of. So starting Monday I've been doing a particular piece of energy work every day and building from there.

Monday, I did my feet and legs all day. I had them buzzing pretty good. My left food seems much more sensitive though and I can easily get strong sensations going there. My right foot takes more work.

Tuesday was a hands and arms day, which proved to be a little more difficult to do because you use your hands all day. I did get a few minutes to relax and focus on energy work though and it went well.

Today I'm doing a full body energy circuit as the day goes along. Tonight I plan to do stimulation on the seven primary centers since I will have some quiet time while the wife is working.

I should add that I've been doing this energy work as I've drifted off to sleep, and I've had some pretty intense dreams almost every night. Anyway, that's my story. I will update this weekend with some awesome success stories!

No comments: