Sunday, August 31, 2008

Success? Ish?

This weekend I woke up early and tried using the timer method (where you set an alarm to go off at various intervals) and woke up frustrated that I didn't have results. Then I remembered one attempt where I was getting vibrations and was concentrating on staying very still but nothing was working so I went out and laid on the couch and tried and was getting various vibrations out there. But then I realized that this was a dream... or was I actually out of body but just not lucid enough? Either way, my effort carried over into my dream state so I think that's progress.

Last night I got way too drunk to even attempt much of anything this morning. It was a bruiser. I'm hoping to have some luck tomorrow morning given that I have the day off.

Booyakasha.

No comments: